Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Kroniki Kulturalne
an opportunity for development, invested money, business perspectives, the vision, networking, a potential, an occasion to gain experience. Fatigue of team, lack
of new ideas for articles, authors without new ideas, a need for organizational revolution, demotivation and fear of another
collapse. for against 1. New subject policy: looking for authors to fit specified category, not creating new. Also strict category policy.
2. Professionalization of the project: people responsible for the marketing and technical support can not be authors: they can only write occasionally.
3. Feedback: creation of a new forum in which every new article will be checked for any mistakes.
4. Integration of a team: we have to meet more often and talk to each other, discuss articles and new ideas.
5. The diversification of authors: project needs people from various universities and environments.
6. More professional relations between team members: we are friends and there are some rules that have to be obeyed. Blogspot layout: Layout @.com