Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Art Project Idea
Transcript of Art Project Idea
3D Layered Paper Project
To create a layered paper project you need to:
1. Find a relatively simple cartoon picture
2. Recreate it by cutting out the shapes you see from colored paper.
3. Put pieces of cardboard between the pieces of paper to produce a 3-D effect
4. Glue or tape them onto paper
How to Begin
Find a picture you like and cut out the shapes you see. Cutting out a slightly bigger piece of black paper of the same shape and putting it behind it helps it stand out more.
It can be as simple......(not as simple as this, needs color)
A Little Bit Trickier
In this example you can see individual layers between the tree, the owls, and the owls eyes. This is a great example of layered paper art.
Don't be intimidated by the detail in the tree, that's a special kind of paper...
Or as complicated......
What this project does is that it teaches you how to work with paper, and understand shapes and colors. To make this project a success, you need to have a strong idea of composition an what it is going to take to make it look good. The project will also help you understand more about 3-D, and how it is about image manipulation from the point of view of the person looking at the picture.
as any of these.
It is about what the viewer sees, not what you the creator sees.