Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HAZARD : VOLCANO & EARTHQUACKES
Transcript of HAZARD : VOLCANO & EARTHQUACKES
Earthquake is a sudden shaking or trembling vibrations of the ground produced in the earth's crust when rocks in which elastic strain has been building up suddenly rupture, and then rebound.
The 2015 Illapel earthquake occurred 46 km (29 mi) offshore from Illapel, Chile on September 16 at 19:54:33 Chile Standard Time (22:54:33 UTC), with a moment magnitude of 8.3. The initial quake lasted three minutes, and was followed by several aftershocks greater than magnitude six.
HAZARD PSA: VOLCANO & EARTHQUACKES