Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Order of Operations
Transcript of Order of Operations
Mr. Everett What do you find helpful about this video introducing PEMDAS? YouTube Video Activities:
Watch the following videos and discuss the prompts that go along with them. So, wait, who is Aunt Sally, and why do we care? Explain what would happen if we didn't agree on the order of operations. Work your way through
the following lessons: An example: Who is right? Let's try these: What do we do
when numbers &
thrown at us? Follow these
steps for order
of operations: Have you ever heard
of PEMDAS? or... But in math, what does each
letter of PEMDAS represent?