Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FIJI ISLANDS by Mathilda & Cecilia
Transcript of FIJI ISLANDS by Mathilda & Cecilia
Fiji islands - be happy
A compact collection of small islands, a three hour flight from New Zeeland
Fiji has a population of almost one million people making it the most populated of the South Pacific islands
A paradise in the South Pacific
333 islands, 110 are inhabited
The majority of Fiji's islands were formed through volcanic activity starting around 150 million years ago
The culture of Fiji
A british colony
The ancient history of Fiji
Pottery art from Fijian towns shows that Fiji was settled before or around 3500 to 1000 BC