Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rework, Reuse, Remix
Transcript of Rework, Reuse, Remix
1. public domain
2. fair use What rights do you have as a creator? News Reporting Reporters can use content such as copyrighted images and video clips to help tell their news stories:
-A news journalist uses copyrighted photos and video clips in her articles to help illustrate or support an article Criticizing or Commenting
on Something When someone makes a creative work that adds his opinion or makes people see something in a new way:
-Making a video that's a political statement about global warming that uses copyrighted images and video clips
-Making a video from movie and TV clips that pay tribute to your favorite actor Comedy and Parody A parody is a creative work that is a funny imitation of something and pokes fun at an original work:
-Making a video remix on YouTube that makes fun of a movie or TV show
-When a comedian takes a song and puts his or her own funny lyrics to it Students and teachers can use copyrighted materials for school:
-Teachers use copyrighted websites, video, music, photos, books, etc. in their classes for educational purposes
-Students use copyrighted photos for PowerPoint slides Fair Use Guidelines Use a small amount.
Add new meaning and make it original.
Rework and use in a different way.
Use for a nonprofit purpose. adapted from Common Sense Media