Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
how to create an animated gif
Transcript of how to create an animated gif
Patrick Fitzgerald How to create an animated gif you need to go to properties and change your fps to two. Step one Step two draw your picture in sequence on every given keyframe Step three make sure the picture in the frames is lined up Step four Now go to file, then publish settings and change the settings to gif from html. Then you go to the gif tab and check the "loop continuously" button Step five To publish your gif, go to control, then test movie. Your gif should be published Step six Frames – The basic units of time used in Flash animation.
Timeline – The Flash panel at the top of the screen where you arrange, sequence, and set the timing if flash objects.
Keyframe – A frame in which you specify changes in the animation. Definitions Now you draw your picture extend your frames to the desired length of your gif by right clicking and inserting key frames every two frames on the timeline