Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lyrica, Goddess of Music
Transcript of Lyrica, Goddess of Music
Lyrica is the goddess of music, she is also the goddess of anything that has to do with singing or instruments.
Lyrica's Family Connections
Lyrica is the daughter of Apollo. She is very bright and always happy, no wonder, she is the daughter of the God of the sun!
Lyrica's symbol is an eighth note.
Lyrica's strengths are being able to sing in any note, high or low, alto or soprano. She is also very talented when it comes to playing instruments, she can play any of them no matter how complex.
Lyrica isn't very athletic, but, she can really sing!
I think that we should have Lyrica because, music is really important to me and many other people. She will definitely make the world happier with her talents.