Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
-Process of transferring messages
from one place to another.
-The process by which one person stimulates meaning in the mind
of another through verbal
and / or non verbal messages.
- Developing and maintaining affinity.
- Acquiring information or
- Influencing others.
- Reaching decisions.
- Confirming beliefs.
- Expressing feelings.
problems in communication:
- Class and group size
- Rumor and serial communication
- The nature of schemas
- Improving listening and attention
Communication Components Done by: