Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Monday
"Explain why political parties developed in the U.S. How have political parties influenced the election process? Support your response with information from the lesson."
DON'T turn over your paper when you get it.
The paper asks you to circle the correct homonym.
We will have a copetition to see who can get the most correct in 1 minute.
ELA challenge #1.
Verb forms that don't act like verbs in the sentence.
Two parties was no party...
Use the highlighting tool to mark information about
why political parties developed in the U.S. in yellow.
Mark information about
how these parties have influenced the election process in blue.
information you find important, mark in green.
When you finish your achieve
you should put your computer away
and read independently until
everyone is finished.
Gerunds-- "-ing" verbs (like "reading") that function as NOUNS in the sentence.
Participles-- "ing" or "ed/en" forms of verbs (the "wrecked" car; the "crying" baby) that function as ADJECTIVES in the sentence.
Infinitives-- "to" forms of the verb ("to swim") that can function as
adjectives, nouns, or adverbs