Using Folders in Prezi Classic Desktop for Windows
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
In Prezi Classic Desktop for Windows, you can keep your prezis organized by adding them to folders. Folders are great because they function like tags, so your prezi can be labeled into as many folders as needed.
Using a Mac? Check out our article for Prezi Classic Desktop for Mac here.
To add a prezi to a folder
- Click on the three dots for the options menu.
- Select Add to folder. You will see a pop-up window.
- Tick the folder(s) you’d like to add your prezi to.
- Click Add.
- To add a folder, simply click +Add folder and give your folder a name.
- You can rename or delete a folder by right-clicking on that folder. If you delete a folder, only the folder will be deleted, and the prezi can still be found under your “Synced prezis.”