Prezi Classic Desktop System Requirements
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- minimum 2GB of RAM
- The installation of Prezi Classic for Windows is typically around 650MB but can vary by 1-2MB from one release to the next.
- DirectX 9 or higher is required to view a portable prezi. You’ll also need a dedicated or integrated graphics card.
- Mac OS X v10.10 and above
- minimum 2 GB of RAM
- The installation of Prezi Classic Desktop for Mac is typically around 650MB but can vary by 1-2MB from one release to the next.
Note: Prezi Classic Desktop is not officially supported on Linux. Click here for more information on this.