Creating a Template for Your Team
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
With Prezi for Teams folders, you can share more than just prezis. This feature is great to make reusable templates the entire team can use.
Once you get Prezi for Teams licenses and add members to your team, a team folder is automatically created with your team name. To access it, simply go to your prezi dashboard. Anything a team member puts into the team folder is shared with the entire team, so it is easy to access team prezis anytime, anywhere.
A great way to take advantage of our folders function is to make a reusable template for your team. Use reusable templates, for example, to emphasize a project theme, ensure team members stay with a particular motif, and align with company branding,
Making a template reusable for your team
- Create a prezi you want to use as a template.
- Set your prezi’s privacy status to reusable.
- Click the three dots in the lower right corner of the prezi to bring up the options menu. Select Add to folder.
- Tick the box next to your team folder. Then select Add to folder.
Note: It is recommended to give your prezi a name that distinguishes it as a template. For example, “Q1 Sales Template.”
Using a template made for your team
- Go to your team folder.
- Click on the three dots in the lower right corner of the prezi you’d like to copy.
- Click Duplicate to put that prezi into your list of prezis. It can now be used to make a prezi without making changes to the original.
Allowing your prezi to be reused
- In your prezi dashboard, click the three dots in the lower right corner of the prezi’s thumbnail.
- Select Privacy and sharing to get the pop-up window. From here you can set who you’d like to view your prezi.
- Tick the box to “Allow others to duplicate this prezi.”
Note: Your privacy status determines how your prezi can be shared. For more information with screenshots, check out this article.