Why do I have two Prezi licenses?
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
We recently launched our latest and greatest platform for creating and delivering your amazing presentations, Prezi Next. As a reward to our loyal Prezi Classic customers, we gifted a free Prezi Next Premium* license to all paying individual users with an active Prezi Classic subscription when Prezi Next debuted.
This free Prezi Next license worth $708 gives you access to our most powerful presentation platform yet. Best of all, it's all yours as long as you keep your paid Prezi Classic subscription active. However, if you decide to downgrade or cancel your Prezi Classic plan, your complimentary Prezi Next license will also convert to our free version without all the extra benefits, including:
- Prezi Analytics: These insights allow you to see how your viewers interact with the presentation in a variety of ways, including how much time they spent on each section and who they shared the content with.
- Presenter notes: Now, you can record notes that are for your eyes only.
- PDF export: Quickly turn your presentation into a PDF for easy printing.
- Offline access: Present and edit your presentation with or without an internet connection.
- Privacy controls: A range of privacy control options, such as who can see and edit your presentations.
Note: Prezi Classic, and the presentations you created, are still just a click away when using Prezi online. Learn how to switch between Prezi Classic and Prezi Next from your online dashboard here.
*Gifted Prezi Premium licenses do not include advanced support services.
If your team is currently using Prezi Classic and would like to know more about the benefits of a Prezi Business team plan (powered by Prezi Next), visit this page for more information or to request a demo.