Making Your Prezi Available to Reuse
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
Making your prezis available for reuse by others allows you to share your ideas more effectively as well as helping others get started with Prezi Classic.
Reusing is the easiest way to share content in the Prezi Classic universe. By allowing reuse of your prezi, you can share templates, assets, animations, and sound effects that you have inserted into your prezi. Unless you make someone an editor, your original prezi will always remain untouched, because only copies of it will be modified by others.
The choices you see when it comes to making your prezi available for reuse depend on which Prezi Classic license you have.
Allowing your prezis to be reused
- Go to your prezi dashboard.
- Click on the three dots in the lower right corner of the prezi you’d like to make reusable.
- Select Privacy and Sharing to get the pop-up window.
- Tick the box to “Allow others to duplicate this prezi.” You can also change your privacy settings here.
Public license holders
After opening the pop-up following the instructions above, public license holders will see a box marked “Allow others to duplicate this prezi.”
Prezis created by users with a public license will be set to be allowed for reuse by default. This means that your prezi is searchable and viewable to the world on our Explore page and furthermore, it is available for anyone to save a copy and then reuse your content for themselves in a separate prezi.
If you uncheck the box, your prezi will be public and viewable to anyone with the link. It will also be searchable and viewable on our Explore page. However, it will not be possible to save copies of prezis in this state.
Edu Enjoy, Enjoy, Edu Enjoy Pro, and Pro Plus license holders
The privacy state of a prezi is controlled via the “Privacy and Share” pop-up window as described in the steps above.
You have two options:
- Make your prezi public and reusable to the world. To do this, make your prezi viewable by “Anyone” as indicated in the pop-up and tick the box to “Allow others to duplicate this prezi.”
- Limit who can see your prezi by making your prezi viewable to only “People with the link” or “My collaborators” and tick the box to “Allow others to duplicate this prezi.”
Note: If you allow other users to duplicate your prezi, hidden prezis can be copied and reposted by anyone who has the link and private prezis can be copied only by those who have special access. For more information, check out our article on sharing prezis.