Saving Your Prezi Classic Presentations Offline
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
Want to save your prezis offline? You can do so using Prezi Classic Desktop or Prezi Viewer for Android. It’s also a convenient way to have your prezis with you so you can present or practice your presentation regardless of Internet connection.
Using Prezi Classic Desktop
Prezi.com stores prezis in the cloud, so they’re readily available wherever you have an Internet connection. If you’d like to access your prezis while offline, you can use the desktop application, which allows you to store prezis online in the cloud or offline on your local disk.
Prezi Classic Desktop for Windows
Prezi Classic Desktop for Mac
If you store prezis in the cloud, they will sync with your online prezis when you have an Internet connection. Prezi Classics stored locally are never synced online, which means they are not stored in the cloud, and they remain on your computer. This is a good option for businesses and organizations who have special requirements for information storage.
Save a prezi offline using Prezi Classic Desktop for Windows
- Click on the three dots in the lower right corner to bring up the options menu.
- Select Move to Local prezis.
- Your prezi will be stored locally, on your computer. You can access your locally stored prezis by clicking on the computer icon in the left sidebar.
To view the complete article about saving offline using Prezi Classic Desktop for Windows, click here.
Save a prezi offline using Prezi Classic Desktop for Mac
- Tap the three dots in lower right corner of the prezi you want to keep offline.
- Click Move to local. This will remove your prezi from your synced prezis. Once you do so, you will be taken to the a list of your local prezis.
- You can now work on your prezi completely offline.
To learn more about saving offline using Prezi Classic Desktop for Mac, check out the full article.
If you’d like to save a local prezi to the cloud, you must first move that prezi to your synced prezis. Local prezis will not be synced with your online prezis. This means, they will remain completely offline until you move them to your synced prezis.
Saving a prezi offline using your Android
Prezi Viewer for Android is a mobile app for tablets and phones. You can use it to save a prezi offline, so you can practice or present your prezi on anytime, anywhere. It’s also a great way to create a backup of your prezi.
To save a prezi offline
- Log in to the Prezi Viewer on your Android device.
- Tap the three dots in the lower left corner to bring up the options menu.
- Slide the switch to the right to “Keep offline.”
- Once it’s saved, you’ll see an icon indicating that prezi is saved offline