Duplicating Prezi Classic Presentations (Saving a Copy)
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
Saving a copy of your own prezi can be a good idea if you want to make a backup or have different versions of it.
Saving a copy of your prezi
- Click on the prezi from your prezi dashboard to reach your prezi’s view page. Below your prezi you will see various options.
- Select Save a copy to duplicate your prezi. A copy of your prezi will appear in your prezi library.
You can only save a copy of prezis that you created or are set to Reusable.
Changing the title or description of a prezi
- Click My prezis from the top menu to go to your prezi dashboard. You can also click here.
- Find the prezi you want to rename. Hover your cursor over the prezi thumbnail or click on it to bring up the options to view or edit it.
- Click View prezi to be taken to the prezi’s view page.
- Place your cursor on the title or description, and you’ll see it highlight. A pencil icon will also appear.
- Click on the title or description to edit it and then click Save.
For more info on renaming your prezi, check out our knowledge base article that includes helpful screenshots.