Viewing a Downloaded Prezi for Presentation (Portable Prezi)
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
If a prezi is exported to a prezi for presentation, also known as the portable prezi, it works as a standalone file and can be viewed without an Internet connect. Just remember you’ll need to be connected to watch any online videos.
Note: A portable prezi will come as either an EXE file for Windows or a ZIP file for Mac. If you've received a portable prezi for viewing, make sure you receive one of these files. Otherwise, the prezi will not be viewable.
Viewing with Windows
Simply double-click on the file. Your prezi will load. Once it opens, it will be immediately ready for presentation. It’s that simple.
Note: DirectX 9 or higher is required to view a portable prezi. You’ll also need a dedicated or integrated graphics card.
Viewing with Mac
- Double-click on the zipped file to unzip the portable prezi.
- Open the folder and double-click the prezi file indicated by the Prezi logo. Do not remove any files from the zip folder as this will most likely result in the portable prezi not working correctly.
Viewing with macOS Sierra
- Double-click to unzip the portable prezi.
- Drag the Prezi logo to your desktop.
- Drag the contents folder to your desktop. (Do not do steps 2 and 3 together.)
- Click the Prezi logo on your desktop to open your portable prezi. Your prezi’s ready to be presented.