With an Apple TV and an iPhone 4S/5/5S/5C/6/6S or an iPad (not 1st generation) running iOS 6,7, or 8 you can wirelessly stream your prezi from your iPhone or iPad to a TV screen or projector through a wireless Internet connection.
This effectively turns your iPhone or iPad into an advanced clicker. The instructions below are based on an iPhone 5, but they will work for a iPhone 4S or higher, or a 2nd/3rd/Air generation iPad.
To wirelessly connect your iPhone to a TV screen or projector:
- Make sure your Apple TV is compatible with your screen or projector. For help, follow Apple's guide to setting up your Apple TV.
- Once your Apple TV is connected to the screen or projector, make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same wireless network as your Apple TV.
- Make sure Airplay is enabled for both your Apple TV and your iPhone. For help on this, you can visit this page.
- Double tap the home button on your iPhone.
- Swipe right until you see the Airplay icon next to the volume control.
- Tap the Airplay icon.
- From the menu that appears, tap on your Apple TV to activate Airplay. A check icon will appear next to your device name. Flick the Mirroring switch to 'ON'.
- You should now notice that everything on your iPhone screen is now mirrored on your TV/Projector screen.
- Select 'Done' and then open Prezi for iPhone.
- Select the prezi that you want to stream. (Log in to your account if you have not already.)
- You should now be streaming your prezi to your TV/projector.
Note: Prezi for iPad/iPhone will automatically lock your device's screen to landscape mode whenever you connect to any secondary screen.
Note: Connecting an iPad or iPhone to a screen either wirelessly or via a cable will remove the left and right arrows and the X icon that appear when you tap on the left- and right-hand sides of your device screen when in Present Mode.