Streaming Prezi with an Apple TV
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
With an Apple TV and an iPhone 4S/5/5S/5C/6/6S or an iPad (not 1st generation) running iOS 6,7,8 or 9 you can wirelessly stream your prezi from your iPhone or iPad to a TV screen or projector through a wireless Internet connection.
This effectively turns your iPhone or iPad into an advanced clicker. The instructions below are based on an iPhone 5, but they will work for a iPhone 4S or higher, or a 2nd/3rd/Air generation iPad.
Setting up your TV
- Make sure your Apple TV is compatible with your screen or projector. For help, follow Apple's guide to setting up your Apple TV.
- Once your Apple TV is connected to the screen or projector, make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same wireless network as your Apple TV.
- Make sure Airplay is enabled for both your Apple TV and your iPhone. For help on this, youcan visit this page.
Setting up your iPhone or iPad
- Double tap the home button on your iPhone or iPad.
- Swipe right until you see the Airplay icon next to the volume control.
- Tap the Airplay icon.
- From the menu that appears, tap on your Apple TV to activate Airplay. A check icon will appear next to your device name. Flick the Mirroring switch to ON.
- You should now notice that everything on your iPhone screen is now mirrored on your TV/Projector screen.
- Select Done and then open Prezi for iPhone.
Choosing the prezi
Log in to your Prezi Classic account and select the prezi that you want to stream. You should now be streaming your prezi to your TV/projector.
Note: Prezi Classic for iPad/iPhone will automatically lock your device's screen to landscape mode whenever you connect to any secondary screen.
Note: Connecting an iPad or iPhone to a screen either wirelessly or via a cable will remove the left and right arrows and the “X” icon that appear when you tap on the left- and right-hand sides of your device screen when in Present Mode.