Editing Your Prezi with the Prezi Lite Editor
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
NOTE: Prezi Lite Editor is no longer supported. You can still edit your prezis using your computer. If you'd still like to present or view your prezi on the go, check out the Prezi Viewer.
With Prezi Lite Editor you can access many of the same editing features that can be found on both the online editor and Prezi Classic's desktop application (for more details on what can and cannot be done with Prezi Lite Editor, click here).
However, as iPad is an entirely different medium, there are a few differences that you should be aware of. All of these actions are only available in the Edit Mode of Prezi Classic Lite Editor. Prezis will load in Present Mode by default. To exit Present Mode, tap on the grey X icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
Note: For a detailed list of commands used to navigate a prezi canvas with Prezi Classic Lite Editor, click here.
- Tap the "T" icon to add a new text box to your prezi canvas, and then type in your desired text.
- If you are not satisfied with what you have written, you can edit the text box at anytime by tapping on it.
- You can then select 'Edit text' to change what you have written or 'Delete' to remove the text box from your canvas. Tap the triangle icon to bring up further options. Select 'Style' to chose from Title, Subtitle, or Body text. Tap 'Arrange' to alter the position of the text box in relation to the other objects on your prezi canvas, just as you would with the Transformation Tool.
- It is possible to rotate the text box using the icon in the bottom-left corner, or alter the size of the text box using the icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the camera icon to add a new image to your prezi.
- You can choose between taking a photo with your iPad there and then, or adding an image from your library.
- Once you have selected (or taken) a photo you are satisfied with, you can add it to your prezi canvas by tapping on 'Use'.
- Tap on any object with one finger to bring up editing options for that object.
- With these options, you can choose to delete the object, or arrange its position in relation to other objects (just as with text boxes).
- Tap the icon in the bottom-left corner to rotate the object, or use the icon in the bottom-right corner to change the size of the object.