Using Your iPhone or iPad as a Presentation Remote (Clicker)
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
Using Your iPhone or iPad as a Presentation Remote
Don’t have a presentation remote? You can use your iPhone or iPad as a presentation remote (clicker) so you can focus on your presentation and see exactly what your audience is seeing, giving them a compelling presentation experience.
Check out our tutorial to learn how to use your iPhone or iPad as a remote, or click on one of the jump links below.
Using your iPhone or iPad as a presentation remote
- Log in to the Prezi Viewer on your iOS device.
- Tap on the three dots on the lower right corner of the prezi you want to present.
- Select Use as a clicker. You will be given directions to set up your computer.
To set up your computer
- Log in to Prezi.com on a computer with the same account.
- Find the same prezi in your list of prezis. Rollover the thumbnail and click Edit.
- Click Join to view the presentation.
- You can now control the prezi from your iOS device.
- Click the blue button that reads “Let’s start” to begin using your iPhone or iPad as a presentation remote.
Controlling your presentation
Use the arrows on the bottom of your prezi to go forward and backward. You can also view your prezi in full screen on your iOS device and use the arrows on the side to navigate through your prezi.
Tap anywhere on the screen to bring up the full screen icon and exit full screen. Double tap to smart zoom. You can also use your fingers to pan, zoom in and out, and rotate.
Handing over your presentation
You can hand over your presentation to a member of your audience. This member can then control the presentation using his or her iOS or Android device.
To hand over a presentation while using your iPhone or iPad as a presentation remote
- Tap the viewer icon in the upper right corner. This icon shows how many people are watching your presentation.
- Select the audience member you want to control the presentation.
- Tap Hand over presentation.