Saving Your Prezi Classic Presentation to a USB Drive
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
Taking your prezi on the go is simple. You just need to download a portable prezi and save it to your USB or external hard drive. Check out the video to learn more.
Downloading a portable prezi online
- Go to your dashboard. Find the prezi you want to export and hover over it.
- Click View prezi.
- Click Download at the bottom of the prezi. You’ll get a pop-up window with options.
- Choose Presenting and click Download. You’ll see the file being downloaded.
- Once the download is complete, your portable prezi will be saved in a ZIP file on your hard drive.
Downloading while in the editor
- Click on the share icon from the top menu.
- Select Download as a portable prezi.
- Once the download is complete, your portable prezi will be saved in a ZIP file on your hard drive. Give your portable prezi a name and chose the location you want to save it.
Saving a portable prezi to your USB Drive
Once you’ve downloaded a portable prezi, simply drag the ZIP file to your USB drive. Now you can take your prezi with you wherever you go, and you have a back up.