Importing from PowerPoint
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
Import your PowerPoint slides into Prezi Classic in just a few clicks. Your slides will import as images that you can resize, rotate, and easily incorporate into your prezi. Check out the video to learn how.
How to insert PowerPoint slides
- In Edit Mode, click Insert from the top menu and then select PowerPoint....
- Choose the PPT or PPTX file you want to import. You will see Prezi Classic converting your slides.
- Once the conversion is complete, you can drag and drop individual slides from the sidebar onto your prezi canvas. Your slides will be added as SWF images and automatically be added to the path.
- Click on your converted slide to bring up the Transformation Tool to crop or edit it.
- You can then edit the order of your presentation by dragging and dropping the thumbnails on your path. For more options like deleting a path step or adding fade-in animation, click Edit Path.
- Prezi Classicfy your presentation by inserting objects such as images, shapes, arrows, and lines.
Once you’ve chosen the slides you want to use, click the “X” in the "PPT Import" pop-out. The slides will remain there unless you choose to import a new file or close the editor.
Note: When you import from PowerPoint, your slides will be imported as SWF image files. This means you will not be able to edit the text and your animations, video, etc. will not be active.