Shortcut keys are designed to help you move around the Prezi canvas more quickly and efficiently. Most shortcuts in Prezi are single stroke, meaning there is no need to press any additional modifier keys like ALT, CTRL, and COMMAND. Check out this video to learn more about using keyboard shortcuts or view the list below.
Please note: Shortcuts are turned off by default. Click the cog wheel in the upper right corner of the Prezi Editor and select On to enable them.
- F - Draw frame. Press again to change the frame type (bracket, circle, rectangle or hidden).
- L - Load a file on your canvas (image, video, PDF, SWF).
- S - Draw a shape. Press again to change shape type (arrow, line, rectangle, circle, triangle).
- P - Go to Path mode
- 1 - Zoom in
- 2 - Zoom out
- 3 - Rotate clockwise
- 4 - Rotate counter clockwise
- Delete, Backspace - Delete selected object(s)
- Left, Right, Up, Down - Move the selection 1 pixels
- SHIFT + Left, Right, Up, Down - Move the selection 10 pixels
- ALT + mouse/trackpad movement - Move, resize, or rotate a frame without altering the content of that frame.
- CTRL + S - Save prezi
- CTRL + Z - Undo last action
- CTRL + Y - Redo last undone action
- CTRL + D - Duplicate selected object(s)
- CTRL + C - Copy selected object(s)
- CTRL + V - Paste copied object(s)
- CTRL + SHIFT + M - Toggle screen ratio between the values: 4:3, 16:9, and off.
- CTRL + SHIFT + C - Opens the Prezi CSS editor.
- CTRL + SHIFT + D - Duplicates and flips your content, creating a mirrored version of your content (works for images and arrows but not text).
- CTRL/CMD - Pan around the canvas without accidentally selecting frames or objects.
- Esc(Escape key) - Finish current action or close open dialog
- Space - Enter Present Mode
- Space then 0 - Enter Present Mode in fullscreen
- Right, Left - Move Forward and Back along the Path
- Up, Down - Smart Zoom in or out
- B - Blackout the screen (move your mouse or press any other key to go back to presenting)
- Q - Enable laser pointer (in "Present" Mode only)
- Space - Advance along the path (only in Present mode fullscreen)
- PageUp, PageDown - Move Forward and Back along the Path (not in full screen)
- Escape - End presentation
Prezi Tutorial: Shortcuts
Check out our great prezi to learn more about using keyboard shortcuts.