Prezi has more than 50 fonts for you to choose from. You can preset up to three different fonts in your prezi or just change them in the editor as you go along. Check out the video to learn more about changing fonts in Prezi.
Changing fonts with the text editor toolbar
Text boxes come with three preset fonts. You can use a fourth font using the text editor toolbar.
To use fonts using the text editor toolbar, simply double-click on the text. Select your font and color from the drop-down menu. Once you do so, the next text box will have the same font and color selection until you modify it.
Note: Only one font may be used per text box.
Changing fonts using themes
Click Customize from the top menu. From here you can choose a theme. Your color scheme and fonts will change accordingly. Once you’re finished, simply close the pop-out window. You can go back and change the theme at any time.
If you’re looking for a special custom branded theme and font for your company, please click here to learn more our sales team.
Editing preset fonts for Title, Subtitle, and Body
When you choose a template or theme, you’ll get three set fonts: title, subtitle, and body. These preset fonts make it convenient to create your prezi and can be changed at any time.
To change your preset fonts
- Select Customize from the top menu, and then click Advanced.
- Choose the fonts you want to use for your title, subtitle, and body in your current theme. You can also fine tune the color of your font using RGB codes.
- If you want to set the color in addition to the font without RGB codes, select Wizard in the lower left corner.
- Then click Next, and you’ll be taken to a window with color palettes for each font.
- Once you’ve made your selection, click Done.
Instead of scrolling through the many fonts we have, check out this map of popular fonts.