Watch and Present Remotely with Prezi Viewer for Android
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
The Prezi Viewer lets you present your prezi from your Android in real time to anyone, anywhere. So if you’ve got an Android device, you’re always ready to give that pitch or show your projects.
Up to 30 people can watch your remote presentation using Prezi Viewer on a mobile device. If your audience has a Prezi Classic account, your remote presentation can also be watched or taken over using Prezi Classic Desktop or Prezi Classic online.
Inviting people to your presentation
- Tap the three dots in the lower right corner of the prezi you’d like to share. You’ll see a pop-up window.
- Select Present remotely.
- Tap Invite Participants.
- Select the application to send the invitation
- When you’re ready, tap Start presentation to begin.
After you start the remote presentation, members of your remote presentation audience will automatically follow along and see what you see. If an audience member arrives before the presentation begins, they will see a screen with a notification that the presentation has not yet begun.
Note: Inviting people to your remote presentation will not put the prezi into their list of prezis. Moreover, viewers of remote presentations are not required to have a prezi license.
Presenting remotely using Prezi Viewer for Android
- Once you tap Start presentation, you’ll be taken to your prezi.
- Use the left and right arrows to navigate your prezi. You can also pinch to zoom and double tap to smart zoom, and your audience will see what you see.
- You can also hand over the presentation at any time.
Once you finish your presentation, simply close the prezi. The link to your remote presentation will remain active for 10 minutes after you exit the prezi.
Handing over the presentation
- Tap anywhere on the prezi to bring up the user icon option. Tap on the icon to bring up the side bar.
- Tap the username you want to give control to and “Hand over presentation.”
- Once you do so, that user will be able to navigate the presentation.