Using Chromecast with Prezi Viewer for Android
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
Got an Android device and Chromecast? Prezi Viewer allows you to stream your prezis wirelessly using Chromecast, giving your audience a bigger picture. Use your mobile phone or tablet and let your prezi shine.
Setting up your Chromecast
Note: Before you begin, make sure your Chromecast and your Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Using Chromecast to stream your prezis
- Log in to Prezi Viewer on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap the prezi you’d like to present using Chromecast.
- Tap the icon in the upper right corner of the app to start using Chromecast. If you do not see it, tap once on the screen to bring up the option.
- Tap the name of the device you would like to use to stream your prezi.
- The screen on your Android device will slightly change to appear with a border. You are now streaming your prezi with Chromecast. Use the arrows to navigate your prezi. If you're in full screen, the arrows are located on the sides of the prezi.
- To stop casting, tap the Chromecast icon in the upper right corner. Then tap Stop casting.
Note: To use Chromecast, you need Android 4.4 or later.