Get Started with Prezi Viewer for Android
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
Even when you’re on the go, you can still view, share, and present your prezis using the Prezi Viewer on your Android phone or tablet.
Downloading Prezi Viewer
- Access the Play Store.
- Search for "Prezi Viewer” or just tap here.
- On the Prezi Viewer Play Store page, click Install for the download to begin.
- Tap Open and you’ll be taken to the log in page. Log in using your email or with Facebook.
- You’ll then be taken to your prezis.
- If you’re looking for inspiration, you can also explore other prezis.
Viewing a prezi
From your list of prezis, tap on any prezi to start viewing it.
Tap on the full screen icon for a bigger picture. Turn your Android device horizontal and navigate through a prezi by tapping on the right and left edges of your screen. Use one finger to pan the canvas, pinch to zoom in or out, and tap twice to smart zoom.
You can also keep your device upright and navigate by tapping the arrows at the bottom of your screen.
To log out, tap on the user icon in the upper right corner and then Log out.