Setting Up Your Prezi Classic Profile Page
This support page is about Prezi Classic. If you’re looking for help with Prezi Next, please click here.
Your Prezi Classic profile page is a great way to display all of your public presentations on one page. Visitors to this page can see a history of your work, as well as some basic details about yourself. Please note that hidden and private presentations will not appear here.
To see your profile page, click on your name as in the upper right corner of your Account Settings page and select “Profile page”.
Making changes to your profile page
- Go to the Account Settings.
- Then select the “Profile” tab found on the left side of the page.
- Enter any information you would like to share. Click Save changes.
- Choose to make your profile private or public. If you make it public, you will be given a link you can share with anyone.
Adding a photograph to your Prezi Classic profile
You’ll first need to connect your account with your Facebook or Google profile.
- Select the “Profile” tab from the Account Settings page.
- Then click Connect under the Facebook or Google logo.
- You will be taken to the Facebook or Google login page. Enter your details and your Prezi Classic and Facebook/Google accounts will be connected.
For more information on connecting your Prezi Classic account to Facebook or Google, check out this article.