Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Y1 organicGeometric
Geometric vs Organic
2D: - Square
3D: - Cube
Most organic forms are indescribable.
Because of their free, unorganized, chaotic structure.
Or curved, bend, flowing surfaces combined with complex and intricate structures.
- get a piece of paper
- design/draw 3 organic aliens
- design/draw 3 geometric aliens
- colour them in (3 colours total)
- Combine 1 organic with 1 geometric alien
- Make them interact
- Cut them out of coloured paper
(3 coulours 2 for the organic+ 2for the geometric alien)
- Glue the cut out pieces on a black sheet of paper
- Use (max 2) colour crayons to create an environment.
Show the difference between an alien from the planet Organix and the planet Geometrix.
Do make sure however the relate to each other. So show their friendship, or hatred.
Are they the same size ??
The assignments will be marked for:
- working according the assignment
- coming up with original aliens
- neat execution