Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Madison Terrazas
Welcome to the wonderful world of Longitude and Latitude.
Longitude and Latitude help you find a place on a map.
#1) latitude lines go
#'s found on map sides
North or South of the equater
#2) longitude lines go
#'s found on top or bottom
East or West of the prime meridian
L and L project
How do you find the numbers for latitude?
You find latitude by going side to side NOT top and bottom.
How do you find longitude?
You can find longitude by looking at the top or the bottom of the page.
5 N 5 W
hint: if you have a different
you can find the shape
and find the coordinate
a different grid you have to
find the coordinate numbers
at the top and sides.
to do the test/quiz get out a peace of paper and number it 1-5
north is above
and east is below
one of the problems you might have is:
the map with the curved lines cause when
it curves you have to curve instead of going strait across
What is at 0,0 on the map
A. the compass rose
B. South atlantic ocean
tunisia is 32 north of the equator
and 10 east of prime meridian
there is more to the quiz
1. how do you find the first number?
go to the side 1st
2. which way does
the 1st number