Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
miller and smith desert
Transcript of miller and smith desert
ecosystem Sizes of deserts Facts/Continents Deserts are all over the world. They have many types of animals, plants, and hot weather. People affect deserts by building
large houses and scutchers. Deserts are pretty large. Deserts are large.
They have many animals and plants.
Derserts are very, very hot.
Deserts are all over the world. Jack rabbits, kangaroo rats, horned lizards, and wood peckers live in almost all deserts in the world. The weather is very hot in the summer.
In the winter it is 45 dergrees F.
The rainfall is very little. Cactuses and rocks are deserts 2 resources. North and south America, Africa, Asia, and Australia.