Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Digitalising the Business Community
Transcript of Digitalising the Business Community
What is cooking behind the most obvious?
Marketing Theory is up for grabs
Philip Kotlers 4 Ps
Digital changes "Core thinking"
New ways for Segmentation
Restructuring the Landscape as whole (+ Global)
4P + Rainmaking: obvious cases
AOL 9 years for 1 million Subscribers
Facebook 9 month...
Draw Something 9 days..
Customers, Competitors, Employer, Employees
New business models
Re-shaping the middle-man
But there is an Even
Do take care of your digital life
"What should actually a bank be called?"
Accenture: More employees in India than USA
Market Research versus Experimenting
Killing it, Or creating new ones
Digital and Mobile First (Not physical first and digital Second)
Email = E...Mail
PowerPoint = Plastic
What is CC?
Cars Over 50 % ICT, Google Termostats, edX/Second Life, Construction, Digital Consulting, HealthCareKUS, Newspaper (Nonlinear drop), Netflix, Logistics, FinTech, AssetLightLiving (CarPools), RyanAir, CryptoCurrency, m2/Individual, Office, Drones, IFTT, Crowdsourcing, SurveyMonkey, UrbanAirship, SimilarSites, Mailchimp, Crowdfunding, Smart Grids, Personalized Pharma, IoThings, 3Dprinters, Glassdoor, Dating (Tinder)...Security and business on top of it (Facebook-likes), and: Organizations/Leadership/Nations Changing...
15 Years ago: Clothes, Food, Education, Cars...
Did not happen!
So why now?
What does Digital bring?
- On the surface: Producivity (Same thing but cheep)
- Development Opportunities,
- Totally News of organising
- Options for Thinking differently...
- Of course the Marketing Profession do change also!
A Tremendous time for New Creations!
Killing whats Old!
Knowing Digital =
In Marketing...and Elsewhere
Small but long and big suddenly!
Same but different?
Or 10 Sec
Surprice this is Gold and extremely well paid?
To be seen everywhere
Scania Fleet management
Most companies can be called "Middle-men"
- Transparency Needed!
- Involvement Needed!
The idea of "Industry" = Dead!
Here is the reason why Porter Analysis is having fundamental problems
- Deliver X but charge for Y
- Y that once was free
- Give away for free what once was expensive
x Hours instead of products ie
x Products instead of hours
- Subscribing for a light bulb was once
Information as core advantage: Difficult!
- For business, for managers
Enjoy the digital life of others
Cheep and Quick
is NOT a small thing!
Profession as such
Change of: Tools, Ideas, Methods, Technology
knew it is