Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FDSCI 101 Day 15 F12
Transcript of FDSCI 101 Day 15 F12
Something to think about:
Describe what happens to DNA, start to finish, during Meiosis.
How is the homework going?
Structure of DNA
Thoughts on the Watson and Crick reading
How do technology and science work together?
What technology was used in finding
the structure of DNA
What were some of the critical 'clues'
Crystalline (same repeating arrangement of atoms, helix!?)
Water soluble (phosphate on the outside)
Symmetry (strands run opposite directions)
Current model (hydrogen bonding placement)
Where do you see 'evidence' of the process of science? (our Scientific Flowchart)
Where did it go awry?
DNA shape and structure
Molecular ratio (A-T and G-C)
Things to note on your molecule
# of Hydrogen bonding
Make up of the back bones (5`,3`, phosphate, sugar)