Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
El Nino and La Nina
Transcript of El Nino and La Nina
By: Jaydon Coulter
What affect does it have on continental weather?
How does it work?
El Nino is an unusual warming of the tropical Pacific Ocean that occurs irregularly at about a 3-6 year intervals due to a weakening in the Trade Winds.
What is it?
El Nino and La Nina are opposing phases of what is scientifically referred to as the El Nino - Southern- Oscillation or ENSO.