Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
El Nino and La Nina
Transcript of El Nino and La Nina
By: Jaydon Coulter
What affect does it have on continental weather?
How does it work?
El Nino is an unusual warming of the tropical Pacific Ocean that occurs irregularly at about a 3-6 year intervals due to a weakening in the Trade Winds.
What is it?
El Nino and La Nina are opposing phases of what is scientifically referred to as the El Nino - Southern- Oscillation or ENSO.