Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cooperative play for Toddlers
Transcript of Cooperative play for Toddlers
Music The Environment is the Third Teacher Introduction
Characteristics of Cooperative Play
Origins of the game Set the environment (Indoor&Outdoor)
Follow the toddlers lead. (open /end)
Scaffolding Presented by: Rebecca, Tony Anne, Rachel, Rosa Domain
Walking and running
Balance PRESCHOOL AGE
Gross motor skills:
speed and endurance:
Own options /interests
freely choose partners
Minimum of verbal instruction
Encourage share and support
Visual and auditory clues
space,objects and equipment
vehicles with two seats