Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Photography GCSE
Transcript of Introduction to Photography GCSE
(Use photographed Letters) 1. Take a series of digital photographs exploring the theme in the style of the artists you have researched. 1. Plan 4 ideas for your final piece Use the research in your work journal to create a Final piece to this project. Bexhill High
2013/14 2. Produce a Mind map exploring the theme 3. Research Photographers who have worked in a similar way. 2. Edit these photographs to experiment with colour and texture. 2. Develop the best idea 3. Take more digital photographs http://digital-photography-school.com/learning-exposure-in-digital-photography http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/40-fresh-creative-and-inspiring-photographs/ lINKS