Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
College of Economics and Political Science
May 14, 2013 Overview Welcome
to our presentation... - Introduction
- Reflections Asma Ismael
Mariam Al Blushi
Sara Al Wahibi Political
Economical Challenges Responds Impacts Challenges Responds Impacts Social
Technological Summary -Taxes increase and decrease
-Reduce green- house gases. -Distribution of
fresh water. - Cut down the use
of water. - Ethical behavior
- attracts employees
and customers Demand
rural communities Improving wellness
Provide training healthy lifestyle Transportation
Advertisement Arrange shipment Successful Process - High prices
- Low prices - More or less Customers
- Productivity saving tons of:
-glass oral presentation: Good food, Good life! introduction - Founded in 1867.
- Founded by Henri Nestlé.
- 300,000+ Employees.
- 461 Factories.
- Brands: KIT KAT®, NESCAFÉ®
SMARTIES®, GO CAT®
and SHREDDIES. Better economy
Better standards of living Attention of customers Advertising through
social media - Nestlé as a nutrition leading company
- PEST Analysis:
- Nestlé in the future * save more tons of plastic and glass.
* Conduct more surveys to know the demand.
* Use Social media to advertise.
* Improve transportation processes. Reflections * Develop writing skills.
* Understand hidden meanings.
* Writing an effective report.
* Paraphrasing and summarising skills.