Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
College of Economics and Political Science
May 14, 2013 Overview Welcome
to our presentation... - Introduction
- Reflections Asma Ismael
Mariam Al Blushi
Sara Al Wahibi Political
Economical Challenges Responds Impacts Challenges Responds Impacts Social
Technological Summary -Taxes increase and decrease
-Reduce green- house gases. -Distribution of
fresh water. - Cut down the use
of water. - Ethical behavior
- attracts employees
and customers Demand
rural communities Improving wellness
Provide training healthy lifestyle Transportation
Advertisement Arrange shipment Successful Process - High prices
- Low prices - More or less Customers
- Productivity saving tons of:
-glass oral presentation: Good food, Good life! introduction - Founded in 1867.
- Founded by Henri Nestlé.
- 300,000+ Employees.
- 461 Factories.
- Brands: KIT KAT®, NESCAFÉ®
SMARTIES®, GO CAT®
and SHREDDIES. Better economy
Better standards of living Attention of customers Advertising through
social media - Nestlé as a nutrition leading company
- PEST Analysis:
- Nestlé in the future * save more tons of plastic and glass.
* Conduct more surveys to know the demand.
* Use Social media to advertise.
* Improve transportation processes. Reflections * Develop writing skills.
* Understand hidden meanings.
* Writing an effective report.
* Paraphrasing and summarising skills.