Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cyberbullying and Sexting
Transcript of Cyberbullying and Sexting
involves embarrassment, harassment,
tormenting, or targeting, that just makes you a cyber bully and you will have the consequences of some people wanting suicide. What is Sexting? Sexting is when an inappropriate message/pictures involving sexual content is sent over phone or placed on the internet. 5 Consequences of Sexting 5. Sext's Are Permanent 1. Child pornography 2. Sharing and Daring 3. Mis-sexting Someone 4. Who You Become When You Sext Websites to Report Bullying stopabullying.ca