Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Portfolio for Sales Promotion
Transcript of Portfolio for Sales Promotion
Sampling - This is a consumer franchise effort because it wants to establish its brand image as well as to introduce its product in the Market. - Possible abuse is when the same consumer comes back again and again for the product. They may also not like the product and never try it again. - To make this successful I think they should have a mascot of the bear brand since this appeals to children. When children like the product most likely the parent will buy. So they should focus on kids. Brand/Mechanics Critique Free dish for a minimum single-receipt purchase of 1,000php using your BDO creditcard.
Brand/Mechanics - This is a non franchise type of promotion because it aims to use BDO creditcard in order to increase usage/sales. - Possible abuse is when the consumer uses the credit card and does not pay for it. As well as when buying at the cashier consumers may tend to instead of paying only once, for the sake of the promo, they may pay depending on how many 1000s they will spend which will cause delay.- To make this successful, I think they should be able to have a limit. Like for every person they are only allowed to claim maybe twice or thrice. Critique Premium - Self Liquidating - Get a chance to win a trip for 4 to Mexico when you buy SunnyD products.
Sweepstakes Brand/Mechanics -This is a non franchise type of promotion for they want to increase sales by conducting sweepstakes.- Abuses may be in a form of when a worker may steal by hacking the system and putting his/her name in the majority of the raffles, or when the manufacturer may fail to adhere to their promises, that may cause legal charges.- To make this successful, I think they should be able to have control on their sweepstakes by only allowing one entry per consumer. Critique Bonus Packs - Get 2 free Whiskas pouches when you buy a Junior Whiskas.
Brand/Mechanics Critique - This is a non franchise type of promotion for its aim is to speed up the buying decision process of the consumer since they offer more value.
- Possible problem is when consumers/salesclerks take out the bonus packs and attach them to a different type product with the same brand, or worse, on a different product.
- Making this successful by maybe having a barcode for the pouches that will be incorporated with the barcode of the spent product. - Save 35php when you buy 2 cans of Pedigree.
Price off Deals Brand/Mechanics - A non franchise promotion because they want to speed up the buying decision by lowering the price.
- Possible problems maybe when consumers tend to just look at the price and not the value. Also, they may get used to the idea and when they stop the promotion they may go back to their first choice of brand.
- The manufacturing company should be able to be consistent on this promotion but not to the point of getting bankrupt. They should also give more emphasis to the quality and not of the price. Critique Frequency - When you buy 10 extra large milkteas of any flavor, you’ll get one extra large after the 10th purchase for free. Valid only for 6 months from the 1st purchase at Cha Dao Tea Place
Brand/Mechanics - This is a franchise promotion for they use this to gain customer loyalty.
- Possible problems about the sticker is it can be duplicated as well as some of the stores without stickers and only use signatures that can be copied.
- Make this promotion better by maybe having a very unique sticker in every single store and not just on selected ones, so that they wont get copied. Brand/Mechanics - Flare World Runaway tour presented by Tresemme
Events Marketing - This is a franchise type of sales promotion because it builds and develops the brand image.
- Possible problems:
Fragmented market Not everyone is into fashion showsMight focus on the event than on the product itself.
- This promotion might be improved if they focus more on the product Tresemme because they are in collaboration with other brands as well. Critique - Newton: Better in 30 Days or get your money back. Until Oct. 31, 2012 only.
Brand/Mechanics - This is a non franchise promotion for it merely wants to increase sales and to speed up decision making process by refund.
- Possible Problems:
Might be abused in a sense that even if the shoes are okay, consumers may still get their money back when they get fed up with the shoes.
Low income for the manufacturer.
-Can make this better if they post conditions regarding the quality of the rubber shoes and should be placed with this poster and not on other print ads so that consumers will not get confused. Refund/Rebates Critique Cross Ruff Coupon - Save up to $4.00 on specified brands.
Brand/Mechanics Critique - This is a non franchise promotion because their main goal is to increase sales.
- Possible problems:
The coupons have too much going on that may tend to confuse the consumers.
Products are different from one another and therefore some coupons may just be thrown out.
- They should improve the layout and show more the value side of the product and not focus so much on the price. Bounce Back Coupon - Purchase a single receipt of 1000php and save 100php off. Valid only from Sept 27 to Dec. 31, 2012.
Brand/Mechanics Critique - This is a non franchise promotion because they want to increase sales.
- Possible problems:
May be pocketed by the salespersons.Might be a cause of delay on cashiers
- Can be made better if they limit the use of coupon per person, so that there won’t be any cause of delay. - Activia is giving out coupons for a 3 week period on their different products.
Brand/Mechanics Critique - This is a franchise type of promotion because it aims for the consumers to try out the items on the coupons and for them to have preferences when buying Activia products.-Possible problems:Since they’re giving out so many coupons the consumers may overlook the taste of their products and focus more on the price. - Activia may improve their promotion by stating the expiration of the promotion at the very front of the coupon. Instant Coupon - Activia is giving out coupons for a 3 week period on their different products.
Brand/Mechanics - This is a franchise type of promotion because it aims for the consumers to try out the items on the coupons and for them to have preferences when buying Activia products.- Possible problems:Since they’re giving out so many coupons the consumers may overlook the taste of their products and focus more on the price. - Activia may improve their promotion by stating the expiration of the promotion at the very front of the coupon. Critique Tear-off Pads Coupons - A coupon for $5 off on the next service or $500 off on the next vehicle purchase.
Hand out Coupons Brand/Mechanics Critique - This is a non franchise promotion because the company aims to increase their sales.
- Possible problems:
Consumers may get confused on the “or” part of the coupon because they can only avail for EITHER of the service or the purchase.
- They may improve their promotions by separate the service and the purchase in different coupons so that it’s clear and conflicts may be avoided. - Save 75 cents on Flintstones
Brand/Mechanics Critique - This is a non franchise promotion because their objective is mainly to increase sales. - Possible problems:Consumers may abuse the coupon and leave nothing for other consumers. No assurance if consumers are able to see the dispensers since consumers are bombarded with posters and ads that they tend to take for granted other materials such as dispensers.- They may improve their promotion by getting the attention of the consumers with a more creative dispenser. Dispensers - Like Brawy and sign up so you can get a 1 dollar off on any pack of brawny paper towels.
Register Print Out Brand/Mechanics Critique - This is a franchise promotion because the brand wants to build itself through social media for people to notice them. It develops and reinforce brand identity which is one of the objectives of a Franchise promotion.
- Possible problems:
Consumers tend to loose interest because of the effort that they have to excert in signing up.Not only do consumers have to sign up but they also need to like the page which makes it more complicated.Consumers may take it for granted also because of the 1 per household limit.
- They may improve their promotion by removing some of the needed effort just so they can avail the coupon and also maybe to extend the limit so there is more value which for sure will catch the attention of the consumers. Critique | Google and Own