Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pie Charts KS2
Transcript of Pie Charts KS2
We need to be able to say
what each 'slice' represents and how many people or items it is representing.
To be successful today you need to show me that you can read data off of pie charts and answer questions correctly based on the pie chart.
What do you know about pie charts?
Pie Charts give us visual representations of data.
They can represent anything, your class mates favourite crisps, the most popular form of transport to school or even the nations favourite football team!
example of a
Now this is too easy for us!
If I had 360 pencils
how could I represent all
360 pencils on a
*think about how many degrees there are in the circle*
You need to read all
of the information given to you. Including the title, the pie chart key and how many people / items are being represented.
Each slice represents
a percentage and a
number of people or items.