Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Esperanza Rising- Plums and Potatoes
Transcript of Esperanza Rising- Plums and Potatoes
2. Visualize what the dust storm looked like. Use your own words to describe what happened.
3. After the dust storm, everyone went back to work as if nothing had happened. Why do you think the people acted like this? Connection to Text and Critical Thinking FOA Vocabulary -Problems and Solutions
-crocheting page 144
-page 152: what literary devices can you find? Comprehension and Critical Thinking 1. Have you ever protested against something? What was it? What happened?
2. How did Esperanza feel about her old life?
3. How do you think this chapter relates to the theme "Making it through tough times"? Las Ciruelas & Las Papas Esperanza Rising Vocabulary amber
immunize page 168: Who can find personification? shrine
extravagant Comprehension and Figurative Lang. Use these vocabulary words to write a cohesive summary of the chapter. Plums Plums Plums Potatoes Potatoes Write an OPIC paragraph Let's Read Chapter 9- Las Ciruelas (Plums)
Follow Along with Audio Let's Read Chapter 10- Las Papas(Potatoes)
Follow Along with Audio Esperanza Prezi, PowerPoint, Projects
Those finished may create a wordle. What is the "truth" about attitude?
Why is it so important?