Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Interactive Print
Iowa State University
Romeo & Juliet Discuss the
book Make a 21st
century adaptation using digital cameras contextualized & compartmentalized learning teacher
facilitator Good use of
technology based in
standards Interactive Print Document videos
presentations interactive 3D simulations Situated Learning instant
and feedback Teacher, student,
and community collaboration real world
examples and problems Let's start with an example... Animations can pop OUT of the page Interactions can take you INTO the page and so much more But why interactive print? Accessible by mobile devices
Integrates with teaching materials
Can "go home" with students
Easy to learn & update of course, depending on the tool What tools are out there? Complete books and apps Tools with some user input Tools with completely user generated content Give it a try at