Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2.02 Early Cells
Transcript of 2.02 Early Cells
How are cells affected by the movement of water?
Observations and Conclusion
If the cells are affected by the movement of the water then, the cell will grow larger; because the cell membrane allows water inside.
The experimenter must wash hands after handling the egg.
Jar with Lid
The egg was placed in Jar
Two hours later the egg started floating
Towards the end of the procedure it was noticed that a foul smell was present
The egg felt like rubber
Places egg in water and after 24 hours it became even larger about 1 cm bigger.
Egg was placed in corn syrup and after 24 hours the egg was completely deflated.
The hypothesis was correct the egg grew and the egg lost its shell, but it also got quite and rubbery.
16 1/2 cm