Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of K.R.A.I.G 102
Relays are physical switches ( as opposed to digital switches ) which allow us to keep independent the control circuit and the actual running circuit.
In electronics, a diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low (ideally zero) resistance to current in one direction, and high (ideally infinite) resistance in the other
An H bridge is an electronic circuit that enables a voltage to be applied across a load in either direction. These circuits are often used in robotics and other applications to allow DC motors to run forwards and backwards.
Basically we need to make a H-bridge kind of working circuit for each motor. The circuit diagram for the relay circuit is as given below :
Push Button Circuit
This is the Circuit of the four push buttons which will be in the controlling person's hands.