Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
T.O.K. Claim (~9/24/12)
Transcript of T.O.K. Claim (~9/24/12)
http://www.myreporter.com/?p=7810 Sources Police should enforce the law requiring blinkers, so that there are less accidents caused by it Car accidents are
things that should be prevented by safety measures. Blinkers are an essential safety feature on cars. If there are so many accidents caused by the failure to use a blinker, why should the law about them be overlooked by cops? If they're causing accidents, shouldn't they be a higher priority to avoid the chances of that person causing an accident on a habit of not using their blinkers? Since law enforcement departments are usually spread thin, they prioritize situations, thus making them not enforce the use of blinkers often