Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 10/26/2016
October 26th, 2016
Class Activity 22
1) Determine if the following are non-polar covalent, polar covalent, or ionic using the Pauling Scale of Electronegativity:
a) Dihydrogen Monoxide
b) Potassium Fluoride
c) Diatomic Chlorine Gas
d) Hydrochloric Acid
2) Identify three differences between ionic and covalent compounds.
3) Draw and label a picture to illustrate dissociation of NaCl in water.
4) Draw and label 3 water molecules, showing polarity and hydrogen bonding.
Quarter 1 Self Reflection
Quiz 8 Discussion