Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Classroom Uses for Skype
Transcript of Classroom Uses for Skype
Ann Labak Rate the Group How well do you know Skype? Thumbs Up Thumbs Down Thumbs to the Side I know about Skype and have made a call before. I have heard about Skype but have never made a call. I don't know much about Skype. Buddy Reading Collaborate with a
fellow teacher Where did we begin? Let's look at our packet. Unlock the excitement! And set up a Skype account for you to begin. What can you do with Skype
in your classroom? Virtual visit with an author or
special reader Invite out of town family to visit your room. Virtual field trip Learn about other countries She is wearing headphones which is
why we can not hear the other child.
He is reading. She is following along.