Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Antibiotic Resistance
Created By: Katherine Geter
Thinking Like an Ecosystem...
The Slow Destruction of an Ecosystem...
Down on the Pharm
A Nuclear Solution?
The Search for the Bears
Imagine living during a time when a simple infection was a matter of life and death...
Combating Resistance to Antibiotics
Animal growth 10-20% faster
Fluoroquinolones, human use - 1986
1995 - animal use
1998 EU: 12/15 Farm ministers vote for specific prohibitions
Felix d'Herelle - Soviet Union, 1934
Is it Safe?
- livestock fed organic feed