Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Day 3: The Agricultural Revolution; Neolithic villages
Transcript of Day 3: The Agricultural Revolution; Neolithic villages
The Neolithic &
Towards sedentary life
In what ways did humans adapt to the rapidly changing climate?
What did the new world look like?
semi-sedintary life styles
"the last ice age lasted from around 110,000 years ago untill 10,000 years ago
The "Younger Dryas" event
new images of intimacy
Which came first?
Where Farming Began
"Mother Goddess" cult?
Where and when did agriculture develop?
Why did it develop where it did?
What is sedentism?
Guns, Germs, and Steal video